Tuesday 12 March 2013

9 things you didn’t know about Leisa

9 things you didn’t know about LeisaIMG_4251resize


I have been on this page for over a year  now and realised that if I haven’t met you in person, you probably don’t know a lot about me personally. I haven’t shared a lot of me here. However I am changing that. From now on I share more about me.
So today I thought I would give you a glimpse into a bit more about me behind the scenes of insync with infants.  It feels a bit daunting.
Here we go…
1.   I am essentially  a shy person. If you were to ask someone from my primary school the difference to today- they would be quite surprised.  I am still shy- I’ve just learned to “pretend”.

 

2.   Family is important to me.  I am from a large extended family on both my parents sides.  We have the privilege of having family from my mum’s side spread across Australia, mostly Qld and my Dad’s in Holland.  So I get to have a good excuse to travel to Europe and have many places to stay.  In fact it is hard not to upset anyone because they are all asking me to stay.  OF course there is a standing reciprocal invite and we have often had strangers from overseas turn up on the doorstep saying they are a friend or relative of a relative and were told  they could come and stay.  Of course they are welcome and we have met many interesting and fun people this way. It makes for a fun and broadened life.

 

3. I love getting dirty. Doing stuff in the yard or around my house, like mowing, digging.  I also like having a shower after and getting all sparkley clean and smelling fresh again.

 

4. I love dancing.  I am not very good at it.  When I have a few drinks too many- I think I am John Travolta.  Sadly I am not and in the morning my aching body reminds me of this sad fact!! I prefer salsa, merangue, cha cha, jive- (because they have steps that I can follow).

 

 
5. My favourite unwinding activity- I love the beach and camping and a nice light white wine with lunch and then reading a book in the afternoon after my nanna nap.

 

 
6.  I love food.  I like eating it and I like making it. I like growing it and buying it.  I like to practice a new recipe on my friends.  Sometimes it becomes a surprise new favourite recipe and sometimes not so.  I don’t have one favourite food.  I  like savoury and sweet though sweet probably trumps savoury by a whisker.  If I had to  choose my last meal before I died-  I would probably die before I decided because there are too many that I love  or I would have a smorgasboard!

 

 
7. I love to read real books and magazines- so that I can feel the pages.

 

 
8. I love the smell  and feel of getting into clean sheets.

 

 
9. I love the colour blue like Tiffanys

 

 
If you would like to introduce yourself please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment